Founded in 1990,has focused its energy on meeting the most pressing needs of contractors, consumers, and industries throughout North America. We are a fully integrated company located in Schoolcraft, Michigan. We design, test, manufacture, and support all of our products to ensure that the needs of our customers are fulfilled. All products are formulated and engineered for exceptional performance and safety - our products are non-toxic and present no threat to human health during manufacture or in the field.
We have been an environmentally conscious company since our first day. All of our internal processes are environmentally compliant, from formulating through production and packaging.
is an idea company, dedicated to invention, innovation and to problem-solving. We listen, respond and work diligently to find the best solution for each technical challenge that impedes the progress our customers. Our people are relentless in their pursuit of polymer technology that can be harnessed to meet the evolving demands of the marketplace while maintaining the highest environmental and safety standards.
intimately understands North American climates, testing standards, construction issues, government regulations and business conventions. is an American company!
We are an idea company, dedicated to the continuing development and manufacture of stronger, safer and more durable architectural products.
Our existence shall be secured by a relentless pursuit of knowledge, tempered with extreme sensitivity to the needs of the world we live in. The only world we have.
We are tolerant of new perspectives and embrace change as a requirement for growth and survival.
We are driven by our commitment to each other and by teamwork, the force that allows common people to produce uncommon achievements.
We will assure the future of our company by carefully building the resources necessary to pursue our mission and to achieve our dreams.
In all of our endeavors we shall strive to produce a perfect product and fulfill the needs of our customers.
is guided by two founding principles:
- Improve the state of the art. Any new product must be stronger, more durable, easier to install, have better adhesion and low temperature performance, or some combination of the preceding. Most of our products have lower installed cost.
- Do no harm. All products must present no danger to people, or the air, water and earth. We work hard developing products that are solvent- and carcinogen-free without sacrificing performance. Since 1990, we have confronted some of the most difficult construction problems. We were "green" before green was a public virtue. This is a challenge that we happily work with every day. We took the path least traveled and that's made all the difference.
- 1990: Introduced plural-component elastomeric urethanes for construction and abrasion- resistant urethanes for industrial mass finishing machines.
- 1992: Began developing moisture cure sealants and coatings for commercial roofing and for the recreation vehicle industry.
- 1995: Developed the first penetration seal kits for commercial roofing based on urethane sealants and silicone adhesives.
- 1997: Introduced rigid urethane and polyether penetration seal systems.
- 1998: Developed M-1 general purpose construction adhesive and sealant.
- 1999: Developed and obtained FM listings for polyether Roof Assembly Adhesive for insulation and recovery boards in roofing.
- 2000: Developed Kynar 500® PVDF-compatible sealants for metal architecture. Developed Polyether Novalink sealant for use in general construction. Introduced polycarbonate snowguards and silicone adhesive for metal buildings.
- 2001: Developed asphalt modified polyether BARR system for waterproofing.
- 2002: Developed solvent free modified bitumen adhesive for roofing and waterproofing.
- 2003: Developed nylon pipe supports. Developed nylon penetration seals for roofs and below grade waterproofing.
- 2005: Developed solvent-free adhesive for single ply EPDM roof membrane.
- 2006: Developed a clear polyether sealant. Developed AFG-01 adhesive for single ply flooring and other panel-on-frame construction.
- 2007: Developed moisture curing adhesives for wood flooring and tile. Developed non-shrinking, isocyanate-free foam sealant for window and door installation.
- 2008: Introduced safe adhesives and sealants for retail distribution under the GreenLink line.
- 2009: Developed high-performance metal and fiberglass adhesives for the recreation vehicle and transportation industries. Started Engineered Systems division for industrial adhesives and sealants.
- 2010: Developed M-1 cleanroom adhesive/sealant for electronic and biomedical cleanrooms. Developed a structural cleanroom penetration seal.
- 2011: Working on developing advanced barrier coatings for construction and plural-component adhesives.