Engineered Systems has been serving industrial markets with specialty adhesives, sealants and elastomers since 1990. Although we have many standard industrial products, we still work extensively with firms that require a “designed” product that fulfills a special engineering requirement.
Rivets, bolts and welds have been the tools of choice for engineers since the beginning of the industrial revolution. The art of joining and laminating began with wood and natural polymers. Bonded wood assemblies resulted in beautiful, strong and seamless products from boats to furniture. Such adhesives still perform well in industrial settings.
Since the nineteen forties, industrial materials have evolved rapidly from simple steel and wood to a wide range of metals, engineering plastics, elastomers, molded parts and glass. As products became more complex, traditional nuts and bolts have given way to specialized polymer-based adhesives and sealants. Unique assemblies often require unique bonding systems tailored to specific products, which calls for collaboration between manufacturing engineers and our technical staff.
Working closely with our industrial clients to design specialty polymer products for manufacturing is the focus of Engineered Systems
- Barr FP - Rubber Flash & Patch
- Barr SG - Liquid Waterproof Membrane
- Build Secure - Multi-Purpose Construction Adhesive
- Clear - General Purpose Sealant
- Floor Secure - Multi-Purpose Wood & Tile Adhesive
- DuraSil - High-Performance Adhesive/Sealant
- DuraLink - Super Adhesion Sealant
- M-1 Structural Adhesive/Sealant
- M-1 Clean Room Adhesive/Sealant
- M-1 Marine Grade Adhesive/Sealant
- MetaLink - High Performance Metallic Sealant
- NovaLink - All-Weather Construction Sealant
- Solar Shoe LS - Low-Slope Solar Panel Mount
- Quick Set - Construction Adhesive
- Wall Secure - High Performance Drywall & Foam Adhesive