Schoolcraft, MI (March 28, 2017)—Chem Link, a formulator and manufacturer of high-performance construction adhesives, roof sealants, coatings and related products, is pleased to announce the expansion of its sealant offerings with a new joint sealant. NovaLink TX is a moisture-cured, polyether, elastomeric joint sealant designed for application in damp, dry or cold climates – perfect for use with pools and spas as well as other difficult construction applications where a textured appearance is required of your waterproof sealant.
“NovaLink TX is easy to use and meets the high-performance standards of our customers,” said Jeff Piotrowicz, product manager, Chem Link. “Because it cures in both wet and dry climate conditions and at low temperatures, NovaLink TX can be used in many difficult application conditions.”
This new waterproof sealant is solvent-free, contains no isocyanates and will not shrink upon curing. NovaLink TX also boasts excellent adhesion to most construction materials and resilient elastomeric properties. Additionally, NovaLink TX offers:
- Moisture-cured, 100% solids elastomeric sealant
- Single-component formula requires no mixing, helping to reduce labor costs
- Joint movement of +/- 35%, keeping moving joints tightly sealed
- Easy to gun and tool, speeding up application and making neater joints
- No primer required for most construction materials, lowering installation costs
- Textured appearance complements rough surfaces
NovaLink TX is easy to gun and tool, speeding up application and making neater joints. In most instances, when using this sealant, no primer is required for use on most construction materials, which can lower installation costs. In addition, the single-component formula requires no mixing, which can help reduce labor costs on the project. With a variety of colors available and the option for custom colors, NovaLink TX can match or coordinate with the aesthetic of any need.
NovaLink TX meets or conforms to:
- OTC Rule for Sealants
- ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35, Uses NT, T2, M, G, A & O
- California Regulations CARB, BAAQMD and SCAQMD
- Federal Specification TT-S-00230-C Type II, Class B
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C-541, Type II, Class B
- Canadian Standards Board CAN 19, 13-M82
Please contact Chem Link for more information as needed. For direct sales, find a Chem Link Rep here.